GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Plan and implement digital marketing and communication strategies across multiple online channels such as website, social media, paid search, SEO, mobile and email.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: CEO
FULL TIME NON – EXEMPT
JOB Description PDF
- Support critical planning processes including collaboration on the overall digital strategy and budget, building of key reports, data analysis and campaign optimization.
- Evaluated, selected, and implemented various marketing automation tools & platforms
- Monitored Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn) using social media ad platforms.
- Photograph events for Website and Facebook.
- Develops, implements and assesses public relations programs that enhance the practice’s image to the public. Assists Outreach Personnel to identify and cultivate relationships with external media and professional groups who are positioned to advance the practice’s public image. Maintain a strong relationship with marketing agency to boost the practice’s marketing and public image in existing and new market are
EDUCATION: Degree in Graphic Design is required. Marketing Degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five years of Digital Marketing experience. Experience with a large physician practice preferred.
ENVIRONMENTAL/WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an office environment. Position involves some contact with the public, health care professional, and staff. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. This position may require some travel to other offices and meetings off-site.
PHYSICIAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: Work requires hand dexterity, stooping, bending, mobility to complete errands and sitting. Employee must possess visual and auditory acuity in order to communicate with physicians, co-workers, patients, health care professionals, vendors and other customer groups. There is possible exposure to communicable diseases and body fluids. Employee must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.