Who have we been able to help with the Foundation at OIP?
- Purchase diabetic shoes for an elderly nursing home patient who’s insurance wouldn’t cover them!
- We have supported mission trips by our doctors and our employees to Ethiopia, Tanzania, Honduras, Haiti and others.
- Financial assistance with housing families in the Mayan Peninsula
- Much more! Check out these BLOGS created by our employees and doctors during their mission trips!
What are the program areas of the Foundation at OIP?
The Foundation of OIP provides grants in the following program areas:
- Medical Missions: trips that provide emergency medical care and/or urgently needed medical resources to developing countries or international locations suffering from crises with significant health impacts.
- Orthopedic and Health Care: projects that provide education, improve access, and provide care for South Central Pennsylvania residents and communities.
- Preventative Health: activities that promote preventative health measures, including physical fitness opportunities for South Central Pennsylvania residents
Who can contribute to support the Foundation?
Our doctors have been donating $50/day for many years to support the foundation!
We accept charitable donations from any generous source. To make a donation or to learn more about this charitable organization, visit The Foundation.
What is the Foundation at OIP’s Vision?
We envision vibrant communities in South Central Pennsylvania and around the globe that provide and cherish opportunities for every individual to lead a healthy and productive life.
What is the Foundation at OIP’s Mission?
The Foundation of OIP supports community-level activities that promote healthy living in South Central Pennsylvania and mobilizes medical expertise and resources globally.
From the reception desk to nurses and physicians, you have more than exceeded our expectations.