All charges are due and payable within 30 days of receipt. Payment for co-payments and office visits are payable at the time of service. Itemized receipts are distributed for reimbursements by your insurance company when necessary. Regardless of third party payments, the ultimate responsibility for payment of an account rests on the patient or the responsible party.
Our billing statements are sent out on a monthly basis through our billing department. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and CareCredit.
OIP Participates with the following health insurance companies:
- Aetna Better Health
- Amerihealth Northeast
- Amerihealth Mercy
- Auto Insurance Claims
- Capital Blue Cross
- Central PA Teamsters
- Federal BCBS
- Gateway Health Plans
- Geisinger Health Plans
- HealthAmerica / Health Assurance
- Highmark / Blueshield
- Independence BCBS
- Keystone Health Plan Central
- Medical Assistance / Access Plus
- Primesource Network
- United Health Care
- UPMC for Kids
- UPMC for You
OIP does not participate with the following health insurance companies:
- Carefirst with prefix XIK, QXK and QXL
- Geisinger PEBTF Custom HMO
- GHI/EMBLEM HEALTH- as a primary insurance- we okay as a secondary insurance
- Horizon EOP Silver – other Horizon plans are participating
- Keystone Health Plan East & West
- Keystone First
- MA Products that are Out of State
If your health insurance plan does not appear on either list, please call our billing department for verification.
From the reception desk to nurses and physicians, you have more than exceeded our expectations.