Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Reports To: CEO
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Provides administrative and clerical support to the CEO, COO, and CFO and physicians in the areas of accounting and finance, human resources, IT, clinical and backroom operations, and marketing/public relations.
- Arranges meetings and conferences for the CEO, COO, and CFO, orders food for events and meetings, makes travel and lodging arrangements, either directly or through travel agencies.
- Prepares agenda and attachments for meetings.
- Required to take minutes from meetings and interpret to appropriate staff.
- Monitors CEO mail, emails, and telephone calls.
- Arranges recruitment meetings and dinners for potential new providers.
- Create, send, and finalize contracts for Providers, including uploading to OnBase.
- Assist with Signatures for Checks.
- Assist in approvals for communication for Social Media postings and Provider Directories.
- Coordinates and performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities for OIP management.
- May serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems as directed.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Performs a wide variety of assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature; operates personal computer to enter data, drafts, edit, revise, and print letters, tables, reports, and other materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED.
- At least 1-year experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience using Microsoft Office including, Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Skill in operating computers, calculators, copiers, printers, adding machines, typewriters, fax machines, telephones, pagers, dictation equipment, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess tact and diplomacy
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to perform the essential responsibilities
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrates flexibility by adapting to new and changing situations and duties to meet customer needs effectively
- Demonstrates initiative to provide quality of services and improve efficiency
- Maintains positive working relations with co-workers
- Time management skills
- Ability to deal professionally and courteously, and efficiently with the public and to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and regulations.
- Ability to prepare documents in response to complaints and inquiries
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English langua
- Work independently
- Ability to exercise judgment and make decisions
- Ability to perform while under stress
- Ability to document accurately and concisely
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to communicate in the English language fluently.
- Ability to work various shifts and overtime, as required
- Ability to keep information confidential
ENVIRONMENTAL/WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an office setting with some travel between offices. May be stressful at times due to multiple projects and priorities. May deal with angry or upset people.
PHYSICIAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: Work requires hand dexterity for office machine operation, stooping and bending to files and supplies, mobility to complete errands, or sitting for extended periods of time. Must possess visual and auditory acuity in order to communicate with physicians, co-workers, and other customer groups. Possible exposure to communicable diseases and body fluids. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.