A wide variety of conditions and illnesses affect the musculoskeletal system causing functional impairments that need to be corrected. When you receive physical therapy at OIP, we offer individualized treatment that focuses on you as a person, not just as a patient. We realize that age, occupation and level of activity, among other factors, play a crucial role in the type of PT you’ll need. That’s why we focus on a more holistic approach.
OIP’s Physical Therapy locations conveniently located in Camp Hill, Carlisle, Harrisburg, Hershey, and Millersburg are physician-owned outpatient physical therapy centers. Patients throughout central PA are finding compassionate care and improved quality of life through our personalized physical therapy sessions. We offer a variety of services and will ensure you receive the right treatment for your individual issues.
The Goal of OIP’s Physical Therapy Centers
Our goal is to provide the highest level of care and service to the Camp Hill, Carlisle, Harrisburg, Hershey and Millersburg communities, driven by excellent outcomes and provided by a team of skilled and friendly professionals. We partner with patients to achieve higher success rates and improved quality of life.
What You Can Expect
Our physical therapy centers specialize in the treatment of orthopedics, sports medicine, hand therapy and work-related injuries. By providing early intervention to all injuries and 24-hour access to care, we strive to get you back to your previous functional level as quickly as possible.
We do this by individualizing our treatment plans to fit the condition and lifestyle of each patient that walks through our doors. We utilize expert hands-on manual techniques, which may involve the manipulation or mobilization of joints and soft tissue. This is used to improve function, increase range of motion and reduce pain, swelling and inflammation. Not only do we bring our clinical expertise to our evidence-based treatments, but we also rely on the patient’s personal preference.
Our central PA physical therapy centers offer a variety of services:
- Outpatient Physical Therapy & Orthopedics: to address musculoskeletal injuries and impairments
- Sports Medicine Programs: dealing with the treatment and prevention of sports-related injuries
- Pre and Post Op Rehabilitation: to facilitate our patients’ recovery both before and after surgery
- Certified Hand Therapy (CHT): focusing on the treatment of hands, wrists, arms, elbows and shoulders
- Spinal Traction Therapy: relieving pressure on the spine
- Spinal Rehabilitation / McKenzie Spine Programs: the assessment and treatment of spinal and extremity pain, which may involve prevention strategies and exercise
- Work Comp, FCEs, POETs & Work Conditioning Programs: therapy with the ultimate goal of preparing patients to return to work
Let OIP Be Your Physical Therapy Provider
There are a number of reasons that patients need physical therapy — from illness to injury. For your physical therapy needs, turn to the most trusted healthcare team in central PA. We tailor each of our treatment plans to suit the individual patient, ensuring you return to full mobility and health as quickly as possible.
We keep our patients as our number one priority. Not only through excellent care, but by offering convenient scheduling. This allows you to fit your physical therapy around your busy schedule.