GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the
accounting department and shareholders, in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
Job Title: Staff Accountant/CPA
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
FULL TIME NON – EXEMPT
JOB Description PDF
- Income Tax Return Preparation – Individuals, Partnerships and Corporations
- Working with the controller to analyze accounting records, including financial statements
and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards
defined within the department.
- Prepare standard and adjusting journal entries, as required.
- Assist with month end, quarterly and annual financial / operating reports.
- Develop and maintain operating budgets and forecast.
- Other tasks as defined by Controller, CFO or Shareholders
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or related) required, including 5+ years of experience. CPA
Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, analyzing information, accounting, vendor
relationships, PC proficiency, data entry skills, advanced math skills.
Experience with Great Plains Dynamics Accounting software and Microsoft office
Work is performed in an office setting with some travel between offices. May be stressful at times due to multiple projects and priorities. May deal with angry or upset patients.
Work requires hand dexterity, stooping, bending, and sitting. Employee must possess visuals and auditory acuity in order to communicate with physicians, co-workers, patients and outside